1. ACCOUNT TERMS
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Today’s Bride SF account ("Account") by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Today’s Bride SF may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Today’s Bride SF will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Today’s Bride SF cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that are uploaded under your Today’s Bride SF Account ("Website Content"). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Today’s Bride SF will result in an immediate termination of your services.
WHICH MEANS - Don't use Today’s Bride SF for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service. If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
- Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party ("Account Owner") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
WHICH MEANS - The person signing up for the Today’s Bride SF Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you sign-up on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United States applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Auckland with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that Today’s Bride SF may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Today’s Bride SF's website, available at https://www.TodaysBrideSF.com/terms/ and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Today’s Bride SF's website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Today’s Bride SF service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer's jurisdiction, or the laws of the United States. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Today’s Bride SF.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Today’s Bride SF or Today’s Bride SF trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info@TodaysBrideSF.com.
- You understand that your Website Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The parties have required that the Terms of Service and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
WHICH MEANS - The Today’s Bride SF service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose. If a dispute arises the issue will be dealt with in the City of San Francisco. Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. TODAY’S BRIDE SF RIGHTS
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Website Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Today’s Bride SF customer, Today’s Bride SF employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Today’s Bride SF employees and contractors may also be Today’s Bride SF customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Today’s Bride SF retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Today’s Bride SF reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
WHICH MEANS - We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at any time. In the event of an ownership dispute over a Today’s Bride SF account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that Today’s Bride SF shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Today’s Bride SF or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Today’s Bride SF partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Today’s Bride SF does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Today’s Bride SF does not warrant the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Today’s Bride SF does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
WHICH MEANS - We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued. Service is "as is" so it may have errors or interruptions at times and we provide no warranties.
6. WAIVER AND COMPLETE AGREEMENT
The failure of Today’s Bride SF to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Today’s Bride SF and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Today’s Bride SF (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
WHICH MEANS - If Today’s Bride SF chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later. These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Today’s Bride SF don't apply if they conflict with these terms.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Today’s Bride SF service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Today’s Bride SF account at any time by deleting your Account.
- You retain ownership over all Content that you upload to your Today’s Bride SF account or client profile; however, by making your profile public, you agree to allow others to view your Website Content. You are responsible for compliance of Website Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
- Today’s Bride SF shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your website to promote the Service.
WHICH MEANS - Anything you upload remains yours and is your responsibility.
8. LINKING OR MENTIONING THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT
- We appreciate and welcome referrals of Today’s Bride SF to others. When linking or mentioning Today’s Bride SF, we respectfully request that you also supply the link to the Today’s Bride SF website. For linking or mentioning specific content in Today’s Bride SF, we ask that you quote that the specific content you are linking or mentioning is from Today’s Bride SF by linking the main website and also providing a direct link (permalink) to the specific content.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
WHICH MEANS - Please be kind and provide the appropriate credits.
9. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You may cancel your user Account at any time by logging in to your account and clicking the ‘delete account’ button on the Profile page.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Today’s Bride SF Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Today’s Bride SF may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
10. Information, Content, and Suppliers
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and , or up to date. This includes mistakes caused by contributors of Today’s Bride SF, Today’s Bride SF suppliers or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by Today’s Bride SF. Furthermore, we take no responsibility with your dealings with suppliers.
- We do not endorse suppliers, their services or their products and have no control over the safety, quality, suitability, legality, availability or price of any product or service advertised on the Today’s Bride SF website. We are not involved, on behalf of either you or the supplier, in any dealing resulting from the use of our directory. You must communicate and deal with the suppliers directly to complete transactions or resolve problems arising from them.
WHICH MEANS - Do your due diligence.
11. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Today’s Bride SF's partners or other third parties.
- Today’s Bride SF may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications ("Apps"), products, services or website links (collectively, "Third Party Services") for your consideration or use. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider ("Third Party Provider"). Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services or Today’s Bride SF's website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them.
- We do not provide any warranties with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Today’s Bride SF has no control over Third Party Services, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Today’s Bride SF's websites, including the Today’s Bride SF App Store, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Today’s Bride SF. Today’s Bride SF strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Today’s Bride SF is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or Website Content, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or Website Content.
- Under no circumstances shall Today’s Bride SF be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Today’s Bride SF has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
WHICH MEANS - We are not responsible for third party services so use them at your own risk. If you use any third party services on the Today’s Bride SF platform, you permit us to send your data to those services. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
12. DMCA NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
Today’s Bride SF supports the protection of intellectual property and asks Today’s Bride SF advertisers to do the same. It's our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our advertisers is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to email@example.com. Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the merchant can reply with a counter notification if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material.
LAST UPDATED: JULY 2018