HOW TO CHECK THE SIZE OF AN IMAGE
Don't have Photoshop? No problem. Here's a quick way to see if your images are large enough for print and website use.
ON A PC
- Open the folder with your image(s)
- Right click an image
- Select 'Properties'
- From the tabs across the top select 'Details'
- Towards the bottom of the window under 'Images' you'll find the dimensions and resolution for the image
ON A MAC
- Click Finder on your Dock
- Find the image you want to check
- Control+click (ctrl+click) your image. A menu appears
- Click Get Info. A window appears
- Expand the General: section to see your image's file size (10,000 kb = approx 10mb)
- Expand More Info: section to see your images dimensions
Recommended Image Sizes
How to Check the Size of an Image (without Photoshop)